Friday, February 10, 2012

Watsons Haul


Yesterday, I went to SM San Lazaro to buy some groceries and 2 4lbs dumbbell that I need for my exercise routine. I went straight to the sports store but unfortunately it is out of stock!:( Anyway, since the store is at the lower ground level of the mall, I decided to do the groceries already. Since I just bought few things, it only took me a little time to finish. I have no intentions of buying anything for myself except the soap that I have been using for months which I already bought from the supermarket. It's still early so i decided to swing by at the Primadonna store. I will not buy anything! I just looked around and tried some shoes. All the shoes are adorable! Shoes to die for if I may say. So since I have no plans on buying at the moment, I went out of the store after trying a few shoes that I want to buy soon!:) The Primadonna store is just a few stores away from Watsons. Since I am firm on not buying something, that's how confident I am to enter the store and not buy anything! Haha!! I just want to look for some make up brushes from Marionnaud. Not until I passed by the foot care section! I saw all of this foot soak, foot scrub, foot lotion and stuffs concerning about foot! I realized its been a long time since I went to a salon for a foot spa! I just want to try doing it on my own. I can't help it! Sorry. That's why I bought these products. Hahaha!



Ariana Foot File with Handle - 82PhP
Caronia Hand and Foot Care Revitalizing soak and wash in Green Tea scent - 47PhP from 54PhP
Caronia Hand and Foot Care Renewing scrub in Green Tea scent - 60PhP from 68PhP
Sureaid Corn and Callous remover foot therapy - 69Php
Kojie san skin lightening soap - 50PhP (From SM Supermarket)


Tried all of this already last night before bedtime! Smells good and the result is not bad. It softens my skin!:) Regarding the callous remover I need to use it regularly for best result, as per the saleslady told me. Oh by the way, I also pampered my mom with my own version of foot spa!:) Super special foot spa for a very special mom! She liked it!:) Just my little way of me saying I love her! My pre-valentine treat for her I guess!:) What's your valentine treat for your mom? Simple things done wholeheartedly will always be the best gift you can give. Whether simple or extravagant, what matters is you mean it and you're happy!:)


That's all for now loves!:) Happy Friday! It's gimik night, be safe and enjoy!:)

Love,
Mitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some love!:)