Thursday, January 31, 2013

REVIEW: Nivea Aqua Effect Mattifying Toner

Hello friends!:) Time runs so fast and I couldn't believe it that January is almost over in a mater of hours. Here comes another weekend yet I have work. Booo me!! LOL! Anyhoo, I'm here to review about this toner I've been using for almost 2 months already. As you can see, there's a little product remains on the bottle. I don't normally use this toner on a regular basis-day and night. I only use this mostly during day time most especially whenever I wear makeup. Now let me share with you my thoughts about this product.
Just like other toners, it also contained in a plastic bottle with a flip flop cap cover. As you can see on the above picture, this is the new packaging. I like the color of the bottle, unang tingin pa lang refreshing na! 

The product claims:
PROS:
-Helps reduce oil secretion from face especially if worn under makeup
-Gives a mattified looking skin yet doesn't makes skin dry
-Makes your makeup lasts a bit longer than normal hours 
-Can brighten up your skin. (Brighten not lighten, just to make it clear.)
-Has Ocean Algae Hydra IQ that helps tones and cleans the skin deeply
-Affordable at 169PhP for 200ml bottle
-Readily available on malls and drugstores nationwide

CONS:
-I don't like the opening hole of the bottle because it gives more product than what I needed and since it has this big opening hole the product is only concentrated on a single portion of the cotton pad. Sayang!:(
-I love toners with a refreshing cool feeling. This toner when applied is like applying water on face. I don't know if it's just me but that's what I noticed.
-I don't think that it removes almost all the dirt on my face than my previous toner. But yeah, since I always use this after taking a bath, maybe I don't have too much dirt to remove. LOL


Have you tried this toner too? Share with me your experience too!:)

So that's it for my review. I will be back for a haul blog post! Yes! Another haul! hihihi.. 

Keep Safe and God Bless!

Love Lots,
Mitchie


3 comments:

  1. I bought this out of a whim,it gave me red tiny bumps on my forehead.It seems any product which claim its "mattifying" always attract my attention but sadly its a miss for me.Oh hello,im idah from SG;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes my face so sticky than usual and I noticed at a very short time my face gets oily by applying this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your looking for a great toner try Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 Unclogging Purifying Toner....this product has helped my skin clear up a lot....I usually use it every morning and before bed after cleansing with St Ives Green tea gel.
    But I do moisturize with nivea visage Day care SPF 15 cream and Aqua effect nourishing night care and I have seen a vast improvement in the texture of my skin....during the winter more is required but during the summer a little is enough....anyway try the toner and tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)