Friday, February 1, 2013

HAUL: Sample Room, Try before you buy!

Hello friends!:) I promised on my last blog post that I will be back for a haul post. So here it is!:) If you're a beauty aficionado I'm sure you already know about Sample Room! If you haven't heard about it, let me give you a brief introduction about it.



Sample Room is made to help consumers experience a certain product/s first before buying. They are giving away free sample products (I tried getting samples in full size! Awesome right?) by just simply registering to their website. Once you're already registered, you are given 100 points to avail some of the products for trial. All you have to do is pay the shipping fee!:) To get more points, you can refer friends and do a product review. To know more about Sample Room, visit their website HERE and to be more updated about their new samples, like their Facebook Page HERE.

Anyhoo, this haul is my 2nd batch of samples from the Sample Room. I know I'm already far behind the other Sample Room addicts, lakas lang kase nila maka-ninja moves! Everytime I visit their site, all the samples are already out of stock. HAHAHA!!

This time, I got the chance to try these products:

This 2 sample products are both in full size!:)
Total Points used: 65Points

Have you tried Sample Room already? What do you think about it?:)

I might be back in a bit. Hehe..
Keep Safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie


2 comments:

  1. i want to try sample room soon! i like the idea of being able to choose which product to try.. thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already registered but just as you said, the products I want to try is already out of stock! Dami talagang ninja. :D I shall try and try again.

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)