Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Heart Headbands NEW ITEMS!:) Now Up for grab!:)

I've been very busy this past 2 weeks making all the accessories I will be selling on my Facebook Online Store. Here are some of my lovely necklaces! Made with LOVE!:)
Black Lace with Animal Print Bow Necklace


Long Necklace with Tassel Pendant


Black Bow with Pearls Long Necklace


You like it? I hope you do!;)
Will re-open my online store by afternoon!:)
So, check back by then!:)

PS. Thank You to those who joined my giveaway!:) Will review all the entries this morning and will announce the winner by Thursday!:) I will use random.org for choosing the lucky winner!:) I mean winners, Yes! With S!:) I promised to giveaway 1 Bow necklace for the lucky winner's friend whom she tagged!:) So stay tuned!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

2 comments:

Drop some love!:)