Friday, September 7, 2012

"I wanna..."

Ola! It's almost weekend and now I have lots of things running on my mind about things I wanna do, learn, etc. Well not ASAP but maybe, soon or sooner or will just remain forever in my dreams! Who knows? HAHA!! I just wanna share with you things that's been lingering my mind for almost a week now! Not all are make up/beauty related! Promise! :)


I wanna...

-I want to enroll at Slim's Fashion Arts School!! This is one of my dreams! (FYI: I grew up seeing my mom runs a dress shop. Sadly, our boutique has lost it's appeal because of so many RTW's (ready-to-wear) nowadays. I wanna continue it!)
-I want to have my own clothing line. (Well I know having this takes a lot of effort, knowledge and of course money! I wish to hit the lotto jockpot tomorrow to have funds! I must place my bet first! LOL)
-I want to learn how to do nose line! HAHAHA!! I know practice makes it perfect.. But this is really hard on my part, since I'm not gifted with a nice nose bridge! HAHAHA!!:p
-I want to learn more about make-up . (Thank goodness for makeup tutorials on Youtube and beauty related blogs! I've learned a lot and more to learn!)
-I want to sing in a live band! HAHA!! (I just need a lot of confidence to stand and sing in front of a crowd!)
-I want to TRAVEL and explore the beauty of nature in my country! (Love yours first, right?)
-I want to be a Pre-school teacher! (I love kids!! Is there any possibility where in a nurse can be a pre-school teacher without studying again? LOL! I guess not!)
-I want to learn how to dance! (As in hip-hop, streetdance type of dance! HAHA!! Though dancing Zumba makes me feel like a pro! HAHA!! Haaay.. this makes me miss going to gym and attending Zumba classes!)
-I want to have a collection of KEDS! (I only got 2! I want mooooore! :p)
-I want to have my hair permed! (I remember myself way back when I was a little girl, I always ask my mom  to have my hair curled in a salon! HAHA!!  The thing that worries me is baka hindi ko bagay.. baka tumaba face ko.. HAHA!!)
-I want to work in a hospital and be a NURSE! I want this badly! (Bakit ba naman kase ang dami mga nurses ngayon! Bakit ba naman kase nauso uso pa ang backer system!!)
-I want to get inked! (Well, this is far away from possible! I remember myself doodling stars on my foot and joked my dad that I got myself a real tat! He freak out and get mad! HAHA! So I think that means NO! Will just be forever in my dreams I guess?)

PS. I just wanna share to you a picture of my fake tat! HAHA!! I used liquid eyeliner and colored eye pencil here.. :D Never mind my foot please? LOL!


I still have lots of "I wanna" but it's getting late. I need to be up early tomorrow for Mama Mary's Birthday! Don't forget to hear a Mass or offer a prayer!:) Have a fab weekend everyone!:)

PSS. Wanna share your "I wanna" with me? I would love to hear from you! Hit the comment box below!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some love!:)