Sunday, September 2, 2012

MAKE UP Makeover Project #1

Hey everyone!:) I'm sooo excited about this post! I told you on my previous blog post that I did a make over to a pretty girl a few weeks ago, and today I got to post the look I did!:) I'm practicing what I have learned over youtube! HAHA!! I don't have budget to take up make up classes that's why youtube beauty gurus are my teachers! Thank goodness for makeup tutorials! Before judging the pics, please take note that I am not a professional make up artist, so please no hate? Just love? Although I accept suggestions and such! Just please be gentle! LOL! :)

 Here's the before photo. Forgive me for it's blurred! I'm also the photographer here! I'm not good using SLR! (which is not mine! How I wish! HAHA!!)




PRODUCTS USED:
Face
-Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream (Natural)
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick (Fresh)
-Elf All Over Color Stick (Honey)
-4U2 BB Powder (Shade #2)
-Revlon Beyond Natural Blush and Bronzer (Pink Rose)
Eyes
-Elf Nude on Nude Eye Palette
-Random Eyeshadow Palette
Lips
-Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color (Cherry Bomb)

I forgot my eyeliner and mascara and my false lashes at home! This makeover is actually one of our to do list during my sleepover at my inaanak's (God daughter)house! It was fun! My inaanak is the one who did my makeup. Too bad I have no picture! HAHA!!

MODEL: Alyssa
MUA: ME!! (feeler lang!:p)
TURBAN: I Heart Headbands

So that's it for my 1st ever make up project!! I hope to do more soon!! I would love to know your insights. Any makeup look you want me to do? Just drop some love below and I would love to study on it and probably will work on it soon!:) Thanks loves! It's Monday again tomorrow! Wishing you all a great week ahead! Stay pretty as always! God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

4 comments:

  1. she is so pretty!!!and I love the makeover..she turned from a girl next door to a Hot sexy chic!! Super loves!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks Janet!:) I super agree from a girl next door to a Hot sexy chic! XOXO

      Delete
  2. wow.. she looked so glam with the classic vintage chic look! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)