Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FOTD: Elf, Maybelline, NYX, Wet n' Wild, 4u2 Dream Girl

Just a quick post before my exam.


BROWS: ELF Eyebrow Kit
EYES: Nyx Nude on Nude Palette, ELF Cream Eyeliner, Maybelline Falsies Mascara
FACE: 4u2 BB Powder, Maybelline BB Cream (just to conceal certain parts), ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder (Just the bronzer), NYX Mosaic Powder in Plummy (Highlighter)
LIPS: Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Cinnamon Spice

Simple look for exams.. LOL!:)
Love my lippy, perfect to brighten up the weather!:)

Keep Safe and God Bless everyone!:)

PS. I will be back for my Makeup Challenge and some posts, tomorrow!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie


6 comments:

  1. Love your lip color! Looks great :)

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Thanks to my Wet n' Wild Cinnamon Spice! HAHA!:) Thanks, Iya!:)

      Delete
  2. That's the perfect lip color for that look. Buhay na buhay ang look dahil sa lips.

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true!!:) Bawing bawi ng lips!:) haha! Thanks sis!:)

      Delete
  3. I'm loving that red lippie, it suits you perfectly! Great FOTD! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks so much Stacey!!:) I love red! haha!

      Delete

Drop some love!:)