Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day #26/30 Makeup Challenge:Favorite Powder?

I don't have any favorite powder ever not until 4U2 Dream Girl BB Powder came out in the market. This product received a lot of good reviews and raves all over the country. Probably it's your favorite too! I won't be telling you why I really love this product yet. A decent review is what this product deserves! Agree?:) Please hang on girls, I'm working on it already. So check back every now and then, ok?

By the way, what's your favorite powder? Have you tried this product too?
Let me know!:)

Keep Safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

4 comments:

  1. wow, looks interesting, currently my fave powder is Mac Msf in light, it's the best powder... kinda expensive, but worth it. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang dami nga nagrarave nito tapos nun pumunta me sa Watson's lagi naman OOS T___T~ pero will still wait for your reviews ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay naku sis sinabi mo pa. Alam mo ba na almost a month ako naghintay dito. HAHA!! Malapit na sis mapost review ko.. haha!:) Thanks much sis!:) xoxo

      Delete

Drop some love!:)