Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crazy Tuesday HAUL

My Tuesday schedule was crazy!! I leave the house 8am and come back 8:30pm! More than 12 hours of walk-athon, standing ovation, LRT ride and more waiting time! Yes! All that within 12 hours!:) Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining here. I'm happy being busy, I've never been busy like this before. So excited for 2013! Anyhoo, my most favorite part of my busy day was all about this haul!:) After a long day of stress, haggardness and all, these are just simple treats for myself!:) 

Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lipsticks in:
2 Sugar Plum Fairy- For me and my aunt. (I gave my Sugar Plum Fairy to my cousin)
1 Wine Room and Mauve Outta Here for my cousin.
Nivea Mattifying Toner- 169PhP at SM Department Store Bauty Section
Facial Cotton Squares- 46.75PhP at SM Department Store Bauty Section

You can order Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick at Stuff N' Shop for only 220PhP each.
*Aileen, the owner of the shop is super nice and accommodating! Promise!:) Kulit pa!:p

So that's it for my haul!:)
Keep Safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie


2 comments:

  1. hahha, hindi daw nagcocomplain pero ang daming sinabi sa una..lolz..jk..^_~ Ganun talga pag-lapit na xmas..standing ng bonggang bongga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis! can you do a review on nivea's mattifying toner? i want to try it coz i really have oily skin. thanks!

    ÜÜÜ stay happy ÜÜÜ

    jhoyejoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)