Monday, December 31, 2012

HOLIDAY Makeup Look 2012

 HOLIDAY Makeup Look 2012

Less than 24 hours left until our 2012 ends! A lot of things to be remembered and to be thankful! I started this blog this year and I'm happy that you are a part of my 2012! 

As you noticed, I don't blogged much this month. Been too busy completing all the requirements I need to submit for work, Christmas rush, household chores, 
and my dog being sick. I've been focusing all my attention to my dog, I don't want to lose him! Hopefully he'll get better anytime soon! 

Anyhoo, enough with my drama! hehe.. Tonight, I decided to do my Holiday Makeup Look. Here are the pictures of me wearing  this look.



PRODUCTS USED:
ELF Tinted Moisturizer
Kleancolor Foundation in Natural Tan
In2it Powder Foundation
ELF Concealer and Highlighter
Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Creamy Cinnamon
ELF Blush and Bronzer Powder (used the bronzer only for contouring)
ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Ardell Brow Powder in Taupe
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
NYX Lip Pencil in Fuchsia
Wet n' Wild Petal Pusher Palette
Used:
#2 entire eyelid
#3 Outer part of the eyelid
#7 Inner part of the eyelid
REVIEW of this palette HERE.

Happy New Year Everyone!!
Greetings from my dog Barky and Me!:)

Keep Safe and God Bless!!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie




12 comments:

  1. wow! this looks and make up looks so good ono ya babe!! so looking fresh and like a baby face! love the lippy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Gusto ko ng eye palette na ginamit mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your contacts and your lipstick.
    I just followed you dear. I hope you can check my blog and follow me back, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)