Friday, December 14, 2012

Taylor Swift's RED KEDS Launch Party!!!



Are you also a fan of Keds, just like me? To be honest, I only own 2 pairs of Keds. My favorite is already 3 years old and still in good condition. My Keds has been my travel buddy for so many years!:) Awesome, right? Keds is so famous because of it's simple yet versatile and super comfortable sneakers! 

Just before Christmas, Keds Philippines will finally launch their Taylor Swift's Red Keds limited edition sneakers!:) Just right in time before Christmas, right? You can pair with shorts, pants, skirts, dress, leggings.. anything!:) 

If you want to get a pair or two, drop by at Eastwood  Mall Open Park tomorrow to join the party as Keds  launched their RED KEDS!:) Registration will start 12nn. Be sure to be there early, I'm sure a lot of Keds supporters will be there too!:) Ohh.. Before I forgot, entrance is free!:)

So better free your schedule tomorrow and spend your Saturday with Keds!:)

Have a great Keds Saturdate, friends!:)

Keep Safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie


Join my FAB Thank You Giveaway, now!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, would love to have a pair. :)

    Anyways, I'm inviting you to join my first ever blog giveaway. Check it out here!

    http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-anniversary-giveaway-part-1.html



    xoxo
    EVA

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)