Sunday, January 13, 2013

REVIEW: Snoe Beauty Rouge Deluxe in Just Peachy

Hi friends!:) How was your weekend doing? My night duty went well though I did not get any chance to take a break. Hehe.. Anyhoo, I know I promised to post this review last night but yeah, I lack time. So here it is.
Last November, I attended Snoe Beauty 3rd Semi-Annual Bloggers Event and I'm so lucky to get this lippy for free!:) I was actually contemplating between Chilli Pepper and Just Peachy. Since most of my lipsticks are reds, I decided to try something new- the Just Peachy!:) Before I get into the product itself, I just wanna tell you my thoughts about the packaging. The product is contained in a plastic tube, pink in color with a simple yet elegant design. I love how Snoe Beauty makes their packaging cute and eye catching!:) What I love most it the box!:) (Picture shown at the bottom of this post.)

Just peachy is a coral shade. It's not that light nor too dark, just right and wearable. I'm not really into this color but I think I made the right decision. I love how it compliments my skin tone. It has a bit of red under tone too. I wonder why they named it "Just Peachy" if there isn't any peach tone on it. Hehe.. Just Peachy has a creamy texture, and gives a satin finish. It's easy to apply, pigmented and buildable. I personally like swiping 2 layers to achieve my desired bold color. Though one swipe is enough already. :) The staying power of this product may last for like 4-5 hours. The color stays even after eating. On the 6th hour onwards, even the product totally fades, the color still remains. I think this is a lipstick and a lip stain in one!:) Plus it's moisturizing too!:) Oh before I forget, this product has a strong sweet vanilla-ish scent plus the smell of oil. It's really hard to describe it.. HAHA!:p For me this is not an issue though.

 
WHAT I LIKE:
-Packaging. So cute and the box has all it's information
-Staying Power
-It's a lip stain too!:)
-Pigmented
-Buildable from soft to a much bolder color
-Easy to apply. Glides on smoothly on lips
-Lots of color to choose from
-Ingredients such as Castor Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter that will hydrate, nourish and revitalize lips. Plus no Parabens.
-Accessible. You can get it on their branches found in well known malls in the country.

HMMMS...
-The strong scent. Though for me it's tolerable, this might be an issue to others
-The price. Hehe.. :p


Below are photos of me wearing this lippy. Sorry but I need to crop it. Super antok na ang peg ng eyes ko here.. Sorry naman galing pa ako from my night duty eh..hehehe..



To know where can get your Snoe Beauty Rouge De Luxe Lippy, visit their FACEBOOK PAGE to see the list of the branches you can visit and to get daily updates too!:)


PRICE: 399PhP

To know more about the product. The ingredients, how to apply and the manufacturer. Feel free to enlarge the picture to read it clearly. :)
Have your tried this lipstick already? If not, will you give it a try?:)
Let me know!:)

Have a great day ahead!:)
Keep Safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

4 comments:

  1. Just Peachy looks like such a lovely and fun color! This is definitely going on my wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you dear! I doubt coral and orange shades on me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishlist forever. kinda pricey for me this time. Though I've seen raves alot. maybe sometime i'll save up. great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang ganda! I guess this is darker then Precious Pout no? :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)