Monday, April 30, 2012

ALARMED! My puppy throw up!:(

Hi everyone!:) I promised on my last post that I will continue my blogging marathon for my overdue posts Sunday night, but something came up last night. Sunday morning, I woke up around 8:30am because I need to attend to my baby puppy who needs a walk for him to do his morning rituals. So after that, I prepared his breakfast which is milk and wait for him to finish and go back to sleep. Thank goodness after a few minutes, he's already asleep. As you all know I go to bed past 4am, almost 5am actually. I'm a little groggy and decided to take a nap while my baby puppy is sleeping. I woke up around 10:30am, did some household chores and cook lunch. I gave my baby puppy and my 2 cats their lunch and do some stuffs. Everything is fine not until that night where in my puppy just ate a little of his food and after a few minutes he throw up! I panicked! Checked if he's okay, if he's responsive and stuff. I remember my dad giving a spoon of sugar to our dogs way back then whenever they throw up just in case they are poisoned. So I did the same thing. Since my parents are currently not here in Manila. I need to do it on my own with support of my kuya. I'm really nervous and really don't know what to do. After giving him sugar, I asked my kuya to look after my puppy while I'm searching the net for home remedies and things that I need to know and do. Again, my puppy throw up while he is on my kuya's lap. I also checked his body temperature and it's 39.4 degrees Celsius. According to what I have read, normal body temperature of a puppy is 38-39.2!:( If only I could bring him to the doctor that time! So watched over him almost the entire night! He throw up again after 30minutes of his 2nd throw up!:( If only I could fast forward the time at 8am so that I can bring him to a vet!:( If only.. :( Everything went well around 4am onward.

This morning we went to see a veterinarian for his check-up.According to the vet, my puppy's temperature last night was normal. Up to 39.5 is normal! Thank God!:) The vet  injected 2 medications, vitamins and antibiotic. He also prescribed medication to be administered twice a day for a week. My puppy is getting better now I must say. He's already playing around but most of the time he's sleeping and his appetite is back!:) Hope he'll get better super soon!

If you are a pet owner, you exactly know what I experienced! I've been a pet lover since I was a kid and it breaks my heart seeing my pet sick!

Let's love them and give them all the tender loving care we can give!:)

That's it for now loves! Have a great week ahead!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

8 comments:

  1. what happen then to your baby love? na heat stroke? I dont own kasi a puppy..hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonna! He vomits 3x last night and super tamlay even if I'm calling his name, nakahiga pa din. Which is so unusual!:( Thank you for asking!:)

      Delete
  2. I would be really worried about my puppy too if he was sick :/ I hope your baby gets better soon and nothing bad happens n-n

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!:) He's getting better now. He's been running around the house and playing with his ball!:) But I still need to administer his medication and observe.. I hope he gets better soon too! Very soon!:) XOXO

      Delete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. U are so stylish! what do u say about following each other sweetie?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I am sorry to read about your puppy. I found your blog, and I like it!

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)