Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FINALLY.. My Miners Matte Factor Lip Paint in HOT PINK



On my previous blog posts, I mentioned how much I love Miners Matte Factor Lip Paints! Actually, been wearing them almost every time I go out! HAHA! Anyhoo, I ordered Hot Pink last week and 1 Deep Red for my Ninang! She saw me wearing the Deep Red and asked me to get her one.. HAHA!! I just love it when people get to buy the lippy that I'm wearing. Lakas lang ng convincing powers ng lips ko! HAHA! So here's a picture of myself wearing my new lippy!:) Will definitely get the Warm Red shade soon! Medyo budgeted lang kasi. I need funds for my MAC COSMETICS PRE-ORDER kasi. That's it for now, I will be back ASAP for more posts. Sorry for being MIA for more than 2 weeks. I'll make it up to you loves!:) 

♥♥♥
Lovin' my Miners Matte Factor Hot Pink lippy that I got from Make Up Hub By Naturele Collezione!:) It's been 6 hours with no retouch! Ate lunch, snacks, plus the fact that I've been drinking a lot cause it's hot but still the color stays! ♥♥♥


Love Lots,
Mitchie

13 comments:

  1. cute:) unfortunately, i am reviving my lips because it was damage due to my habit of biting it :( so no lippies for now..bt, your new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) Hope your lips will get better super soon!:) Just control biting your lips next time.. hehe.. Followed you back!:)

      Delete
  2. ooh~ the color is so pretty and super nice that it stayed so long =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet!:) I love the color too and the lasting power!:)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! It's such a pretty pop of color :) It looks really good on you! :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have been tagged! Please check it out dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me babe!:) Will do it this weekend!:) xoxo

      Delete
  5. you're welcome dear! my lips are getting better, thanks to maybelline baby lips and constantly drinking water :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you buy it and how much tnx

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)