Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mini Ebay Haul: Nail Cutter, Revlon and Wet n' Wild Products

Yay!! Finally after 4 days of waiting!! My online purchase just arrived this afternoon! Sooo excited to share with you what I've got. The package includes 1 Bonbon's Nail clipper/cutter, 1 Revlon Matte Lipstick in Wine Not, and 2 Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Cinnamon Spice and Sand Storm shades. I paid 525PHP, shipping fee of 120PHP already included. 

Here's the breakdown of my purchase and its prices:
-Bonbon's Nail Clipper/Cutter: PhP33.25
-Revlon Lipstick: PhP228.00
-Wet n' Wild Lipstick: PhP71.25 each
-Shipping Cost: PhP120.00
TOTAL: PhP523.75

To compare the price to the actual mall price:
-Bonbon's Nail Clipper/Cutter: No idea
Revlon Lipstick: PhP477.00
Wet n' Wild Lipstick: PhP299.00 each

I SAVED 884.50!!! (Shipping fee already deducted)

It feels good getting the products I love in bargains!:) Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color is hard to find on Ebay so with the Revlon Matte Lipstick with that price!


 ALL SEALED AND IN GOOD CONDITION



PS. Reviews and swatches to follow. :)
You? Any great bargains you experienced by shopping online? I would love to hear your stories!:)

PSS. I realized I already got 7 Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color on my collection.. Would you like me to do a separate blog post about it and take some swatches? Let me know!:)
Ooohh.. It's been raining hard, stay safe loves!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

4 comments:

  1. Great hauls!! can't wait for the swatches and your reviews ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) Super soon!! Taking pics of swatches takes a lot of time and effort getting the right color in real life.. Been busy din kasi.. Swatches and reviews will be up hopefully this weekend!:) So check back by then!:) XOXO

      Delete
  2. where did you bought these? ang lesser nang price. i bought my revlom matte lipstick sa mall and it cost 400+ :( do they have facebook page ba?

    http://geekindapiink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear.. Please check jnlink777 on ebay. Alam ko meron pa din Revlon eh. :) Happy shopping!:)

      Delete

Drop some love!:)