Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day #8/30 Makeup Challenge: What’s your favorite daytime look?

This picture was taken last month!:) My FOTD for my Nurse Training Program Graduation (Awarding of certificates. I received a special award: Ms. Friendship! LOL:p )
It's a daytime event, btw!:)


 I created this simple look just now. Haha! I'm super busy today that I almost forgot this makeup challenge!:p Anyways, I don't usually put a lot of makeup during daytime, especially eye makeup!:p  The most important is to groom my eyebrow!:) Daytime look depends on what occasion actually. For malling or just meeting up some friends, I prefer this look, simple!:) 1 layer of light foundation, powder, blush, mascara and lipstick! That's it:) For this picture, I feel wearing peach shade lippy, but you will often see me wearing red!:)

What's your favorite daytime look?
Thanks for dropping by!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

2 comments:

  1. loving the peachy shade lips! ^_~ I naturally just go for barely there makeup look, just a concealer then off I go..=)

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)