Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day #9/30 Makeup Challenge: Picture of your makeup collection.


FYI: I don't have a big collection of makeup! Since it's part of the makeup challenge, I'm showing you my humble collection!:) I don't have much as what makeup lovers out there has! HAHA!:)
Anyhoo, here are the photos!:)
 Eyeshadow palettes!:)
The 2 palettes on top and the Shadow stylist are given by a friend.
L-R: From Judy's Giveaway Beauty Loot Bag click here for Judy's M&G experience!:), From Mellow 947 Girl Talk Giveaway, Part of the beauty loot I won from Wet n' Wild Philippines FB Contest. The 2 on the right are also given by a friend!:)

 FACE PRODUCTS!:)


 BLUSHES!!:) 
Kahit durog durog na I still keep it! Fave ko kase! HAHA!!


 EYE PRODUCT!:)
Eye Pencils, Eyeliners, Mascaras


 LIPPIES!!!:)
Lipsticks, lip paints, lip glosses, lip pencils


MY MAKEUP COLLECTION!!:)

That's all I have!:) I did not include some I don't use anymore!:) I think I need to throw them away!:p
I would love to see your makeup collections too!:) I'm sure you've got lots than I do!:)


Love Lots,
Mitchie

8 comments:

  1. This is like fantasy land for us. Haha! I love your collection. I am drooling over the Wet n Wild lippies sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA!! Wala na nga dyan yung Mauve Outta Here ko na WnW! Ubos na.. Always OOS sa mga Wnw Ccounters.. Thanks sis!:)

      Delete
  2. Ang daming WnW lippies! Dun ako napatingin eh. Great collection! I hope you put up a review on your WnW lipsticks! :)

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe.. Cge, I'll do a review about it!:) Thanks for the suggestion Iya!:)

      Delete
  3. Dont worry, having too much makeup kinda sucks cause if you're unorganized, they get misplaced everywhere hahaha well that's what I'm like :P But we all know how much makeup we want to collect anyways!

    http://blog.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooow! I wanna see your makeup collection! It seems you have a huge one!:) Thanks for dropping by, Dawnelia!:)

      Delete
  4. this is what you called not a big collection? para saken ang dami na nyan!! love ko yun lipstick collection mu! damiii!! love love love ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe!! Thanks sis!:) Mag makeup challenge ka na din!:) XX

      Delete

Drop some love!:)