Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day #19/30 Makeup Challenge: Favorite concealer?

This will be super short post.. HAHA! I don't really wear concealer much. What I normally use to conceal dark areas on my face is the ELF All Over Cover Stick in Honey. I'm planning to try out some concealer since I'm about to consume the tube I'm currently using.

Photo credits to http://www.beautylish.com/p/elf-all-over-cover-stick
Super panget na ng saken.. Di na makatarungan i-post! HAHA!!:p


Can you recommend a good concealer? (The cheap ones ha? HAHA! I'm currently saving for now. LOL) I'm planning to get the 4U2 Dream Girl Twilight Concealer, what do you think?

Haaay.. It's been a long day!! Dead tired! Glad to be posting again, despite the busy scheds!:)

Keep safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried ELF's liquid concealer? It does the job really good too! And it's sold for only P149.00. :)


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elle!:) I haven't tried it yet!:) Thanks for the suggestion!:) Will take a look whenever I got the chance!:)

      Delete

Drop some love!:)