Friday, October 12, 2012

Thursday Haul!

Yesterday, I went to the mall to buy some stuffs!:) Milk bath, baby oil, Pond's cream, deodorant and the BB powder from 4U2 are only the things I need to get cause I ran out of it already! The rest are not on my list! HAHA!! Here's my mini shopping haul!:)
1. Marionnaud N38 Slanted Eyeliner and Eyebrow Double Side Brush- NOT ON MY LIST. I decided to get a new one cause the one I'm using needs to take a rest already. LOL!:p 59. 75PhP
2. 4U2 Dream Girl BB Powder (Shade: 02)- ON MY LIST. This is already my 2nd pan!:) It's already back on stock! Yeheey!!:) 194.00PhP
3. "My Nails" nail polish remover with acetone and Aloe Vera- NOT ON MY LIST. I need a back up!:) 18.00PhP
4. Ardell Brow Defining Powder in Taupe- NOT ON MY LIST. I want to try another brow powder. Hehe.. Reasons!:p 460.00PhP
5. Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant- ON MY LIST. No need to explain. HAHA!:p 92.00PhP
6. J&J Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vit. E.- ON MY LIST. I use baby oil to remove my face makeup. I sometimes use it at night after washing my face!:) It's a good moisturizer!:) 35.00PhP
7. J&J Milk Bath RefilON MY LIST. Without this, my bath routine will always be incomplete!:) 61.00PhP
8. Caress Regular Nail Polish in Gray Stone- NOT ON MY LIST. I saw this on Micmic's post, a fellow beauty blogger. I wanna try!:) 23.75PhP
9. Caronia Fast Dry Top Coat- NOT ON MY LIST. My top coat, dries a little longer. I need one that dries so quick! LOL! Yeah reasons again!:p 44.25PhP
10. Caress Regular Nail Polish in Attraction- NOT ON MY LIST. This past few weeks, neutrals are my fave when it comes to nails!:) This is one good neutral color!! Promise!:) 23.75PhP
11. Pond's Pinkish Glow CreamON MY LIST. This is not for my mom!:) I got 3. 22.75PhP each.

All from SM Manila Department Store.

So, that's it for now. I will be back for my day 20 and 21 Makeup Challenge before the night ends!:)
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

9 comments:

  1. nice haul mitchie! :) Please do a review about the ardel brow powder :)

    Btw, if you are looking for a cheaper acrylic cosmetic organizers, kindly read my new post. It may help you :) Their 3 layer acrylic drawer will be available this month :) Check it out :)

    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan!:) Will do check out your post!:) Thanks!:)

      Delete
  2. I am intrigued about the Ardell Brow Defining Powder. Please do a review ha? I am obsessed with brows.

    http://michellemagramo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too sis kaya ko binili! I'm currently on the look for a good brow powder din kase.. And just like you, I think I'm beginning to get obsessed with brows too!! haha!! Will do a review once na road test ko na!:)

      Delete
  3. I second Micmic's request! Will be waiting for a review on Ardell Brow Defining Powder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely haul. Since I love brows, can you please make a review on Ardell Brow Defining powder? ^___^

    Btw, new Follower here. :) hope you check out my blog too. ^___^

    Maggie
    http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!:) Thanks for following my blog!:) Yep, will do a review ASAP!:) Btw, checked and followed your blog already!:) Love it!:)

      Delete
  5. Hi everyone!:) Review is already posted. Click this link http://mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com/2012/11/review-ardell-brow-defining-powder-in.html

    xoxo,
    Mitchie

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)