Friday, October 12, 2012

How I pamper my hands and nails!:)

I planned to change my nail polish last night but decided to skip it and let my nails breathe and nail polish free for a few days. Plus the fact that I will be doing some laundry this weekend. So I just decided to pamper my hands and give my nails some treat, to remove my unwanted cuticles! LOL! So here, I just want to share with you all how I do it!:)

Products used:

-Caronia Revitalizing Soak & Wash
-Caronia Renewing Scrub
-Bobbie Cuticle Oil with Avocado extract, Almond Oil and Vitamin E
-Cuticle Remover
-Nipper
-Nail Pusher
-Nail Brush
-Clean cloth (not seen on the picture)
-Lotion (not seen on the picture)

How to do it?

1. First, put your desired amount of the soak and wash liquid into a basin half filled with warm water, soak your hands for 15-20 minutes.
2. Rinse your hand with warm water, then pat it dry with a clean cloth.
3. Once dried, get your desired amount of scrub and lather it on your hands, in between your fingers and massage it on each fingers and around the nails.
4. After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly with warm water then pat it dry with a clean cloth.
5. Once your hands are already dry, drop a generous amount of cuticle oil on the mid portion of cuticle and let it soak for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, rub the oil around the nails and massage each fingers.
6. Wipe your hands with a clean cloth and spray adequate amount of cuticle remover solution on your nails.
7. Clean your nails using the nail pusher gently. Then brush it.
8. After brushing, spray some cuticle remover solutioon then remove the unwanted cuticles around your nails using your nipper. (Be careful, if you don't know how to use a niper, I suggest you skip it and let professionals do the job for you.) Then spray generous amount of cuticle remover solution then brush your nails gently.
9. Pat dry, then drop adequate amount of cuticle oil on the mid portion of the cuticle each nails, then rub it again for better absorption.
10. Get your favorite lotion and lather it gently on your hands and in between fingers. Then you're done!:)

OPTIONAL: Put your desired nail color, and you're ready to go!:)

PS. Trim your nails once needed. Use nail file to soften the harsh edges. 

So, that's how I pamper my hands and nails!:) How about you? Mind sharing?


Love Lots,
Mitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some love!:)