Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day #20/30 Makeup Challenge: Favorite Eye Shadow Primer

Another quick post for my Day 20 Makeup Challenge!:)
Whenever I need to make my eye shadow lasts, putting a primer is a must! What I use is ELF Eyelid Primer. I cannot really say that this primer is my favorite since I only have one eyelid primer! HAHA! Looser much? 
Anyhoo, I'm not really into putting eye shadow every time I go out. So I seldom use eyelid primer. Hehe..
How about you? What's your favorite eye shadow primer? 

So that's it for my Day 20 Makeup Challenge!:) Day 21 will be up any minute from now. Have a fab Friday night everyone! Or should I say have a great sleep? Hehe.. 
If you wanna check my Day 19 entry, click here!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

2 comments:

  1. i super love smashbox but i bought it on a set which was on sale....it's quite expensive though but it's worth your money. but the primer i love most is the bhcosmetics lip and eye primer. it's doesn't crease on eyes for more than 8 hours and mind you, i have a very oily face and eyelids.

    ÜÜ stay happy ÜÜ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So expensive nga! haha!! I'm also on the look of a good primer pero not pricey.. Hehe.. It's nice to know that smashbox primer works well on oily skin! Ako din kasi super oily!! Will try that too (once budget permits! LOL) Thanks for sharing sis!:) xoxo

      Delete

Drop some love!:)