Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day #21/30 Makeup Challenge: Where do you buy your makeup at?

I usually buy my makeup at SM Department Stores. I also buy some stuffs online at Multiply, Facebook Shops and Ebay. If you wanna check the stores I purchased some goodies, here are the links.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to advertise these shops. 





Watsons can be found at any SM Malls nationwide!:)

Some online stores I tried before are no longer active!:( Anyhoo, I tried ordering to one online shop, but I did not post it. The online stores I shared are the best online stores ever! Hassle free, super accommodating and answers all your queries!:)

I have seen a lot of Makeup stores online, but I haven't experience getting items from them yet. How about you, can you recommend great shops with fab items with reasonable prices? I would love to check them out!:)

So this would be my last entry for the day!:)
Have a great week end everyone!:)
Keep safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie


6 comments:

  1. Watsons is LOVE! :)

    New follower here. Mind to follow back? :)


    www.gelliezelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Gellie!:) Followed your blog na!:) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I don't know if it was you who commented at Ms. Donna's post about WNW lippies..that you got WNW megalast lipsticks at ebay for a very cheap price? I'm wondering kung sinong ebay seller yun :)

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iya!:) Yes, that was me!!:) I posted it here, the jnlink777 shop!:) Try to browse their page na.. :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for following :) followed back!

    http://rrraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)