Tuesday, October 16, 2012

REVIEW: Beauty UK Baked Blush in Baked Peach

Finally!! A review for my first ever Baked blush! It's from Beauty UK in the shade of Baked Peach. I got this blush from Make Up Hub by Naturele Collezione around July. Anyhoo, let's get the review started!:)

Beauty UK Baked Peach is a warm pink with a little of brownish pink undertone. What I really like about this blush is it's matte! Yey! I'm not really a fan of shimmery blush so this is a plus factor for me. As you can see, it's looks like a bronzer on the pan but when applied, you will see that it's really peach. What I love about this blush is it gives a nice glow on the cheeks!:) This blush is not so pigmented though it is buildable!:) The blush can lasts up to 4 hours. Not bad for a price of not more than 300PhP (Can't remember the exact price.. sorry!:p) Plus the fact that the pan holds a lot of product too!:) 
The packaging has a domed shape product on the pan that comes with  black and a transparent cover. Too bad the transparent cover was detached after my kikay kit with the blush on it  was dropped. :(

The only downside of this product is it's too powdery everytime you swipe your brush on the pan. Plus the not so sturdy packaging too! 

Oh.. the blush also comes with a small retractable brush that is attached underneath. The brush is nowhere to be found now. HAHA! It has no use so it doesn't matter. LOL:p 

Here's a swatch!:)

Overall, I like this product!:) I really like how it gives glow to my cheeks!:) I would definitely recommend this blush to those who also loves a blush that gives glow to cheeks and those who love peachy colors!:)

Have you tried this baked blush too? What are your thoughts about it?
If you haven't tried this yet, would you give it a try?

Keep safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie


9 comments:

  1. Parang okay din pang bronzer :) Thanks for this review Mitchie! <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's a good alternative for bronzer too!:) Though I like it on my cheeks since I like the glowing effect it gives!:) Thanks for dropping over, Jan!:)

      Delete
    2. You are always welcome, mitchie! :)
      hihi bagay sayo kasi fair skin ka ehh. :) Pero i like it since you can use this one as a blush or either bronzer ^_^ I'll purchase this one soon :)

      Delete
    3. Awww.. Thanks much, Jan!:) Let me know your thoughts pag you have it already na ha?:) XOXO

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any baked blush but this looks really pretty and I agree with Jan, workable din cya as bronzer! 2 in 1 bongga! lolz ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super bongga!!:) Hitting 2 birds with one stone lang ang peg! haha!!:p Try mo na sis!:)

      Delete
  3. I love this product and use it As a bronzer :) really like Ur blog and you are sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a nice bronzer too!:) Thanks so much!:) You're soooo pretty too!:) XOXO

      Delete
  4. thanks for the review..follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)