Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day #22/30 Makeup Challenge: Favorite toner?

OMG!! I totally forgot about this makeup challenge!! Booo me!!:( For the continuation of this challenge, day 22 is asking for my favorite toner. Honestly, I don't have any favorite. I frequent change from one toner to another as long as it's oil control. I'm not really picky on toners. I used toners after a bath before putting on some moisturizer. As of the moment I'm using Eskinol Oil Control Facial Deep Cleanser with Pure Lemon Extract. Before this, I used Belo Essentials Whitening Toner for Oily skin. :) I used toner twice a day. After bath and before bed time!:)

Can you recommend a good toner for oily skin that can possibly be my favorite toner in the future? Let me know!:)

How's your weekend? Hope you had a blast!:)
Keep Safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mitchie!

    Currently using Eskinol Cucumber..before I've used the one with papaya.. :) and so far so good :)

    xoxo

    Jhelai

    http://makeupbyjhelai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhelai!:) I also used the one with papaya during my college days!:) Thanks for sharing!:)

      Delete
  2. Mitch, try the dickinson toner from healthy options! it works super great!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis!:) Thanks!:) Will check that out soon!:) After reading your comment, napasearch ako ng reviews about it. Looks promising nga! haha!! thanks!:)

      Delete

Drop some love!:)