Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mini Haul: Myra E Vita White

Yesterday, I went to Watsons Isetann Recto to buy some toiletries and my favorite moisturizer:) I've been a user of this moisturizer for more than a year now. Good timing!!:)  This is on sale!:) Yes sale!! Who wouldn't love sale, right? Not just 10% or 20% off!! I got all this at 50% off the regular price!!! Awesome right?:) The moisturizer I got are the  last 2 stocks left on the shelf! Lucky eh? hehe.. I was supposed to get 3 since it was on sale, but 2 is enough until Christmas!:) A 50ml tube bottle can lasts one and a half month, I guess. Of course before getting this, I checked the expiration date, it will expire on March 2015!:) First time to use Myra E Vita White lotion, I'm an avid user of their original scent if you don't know! I've been coming back to that lotion once in a while since 2007! Still the best for me!!:)
Myra E Vita White Face Lotion- 52PhP (Original price of 102PhP )
Myra E Vita White Hand and Body Lotion 51PhP (Original price of 102PhP)

I think my favorite skin care products deserves a good review, what yah think? haha!!

You, what's your favorite face moisturizer and body lotion? Mind sharing?:)

Keep Safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is full of interesting informations!

    Would be nice if we follow each other,just let me know!

    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! narinig ko nga sa radio that they are having a massive sale! gotta run by watson soon! keke..^_~

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)