Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wet n' Wild Beauty Treats!:)

I have mentioned on my previous blog (click here to view) that I won a beauty loot from Wet n' Wild Philippines on their 'Tis the Season to Shine contest. So I thought of sharing with you what I've got!:)





My photo entry!:) Super simple look!:)

Wet n' Wild products used:
FACE
-Intuitive blend shade adjusting foundation+primer in fair shade
-Natural Blend Mineral Foundation+Mineral Veil in fair shade
-Ultimate Minerals bronzer (for face contour)
-Ultimate Minerals Blush in pinched pink
EYES
-Mega eyes defining marker in Blackest black
LIPS
-Mega last lip color Spiked with Rum 915B

Again, thank you WnW for these lovely treats!:) Lovin' them all!:)

PS. Thanks ng severe sa mga friends ko na nag-like ng photo entry ko!:) Lab ko kayo soobra!:)


Love Lots,
Mitchie

5 comments:

  1. luck you! nice headband! ^^
    followed u btw. ^_*

    xx
    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle!:) I personally made that headband!:)
      Thanks for following!:) Followed you back!:) XOXO

      Delete
  2. wow! ikaw pla yung nanalo nung package! hahaha... didn't expect you to see here on blogger.. I've been listening to them when they talked about the giveaway... too bad nasa car ako at naghhihingalo haha di akotuloy nakasali... anyways I saw you on ate donna's blog, my lucid intervals, and I checked you out... tip lang, you can take 2 pictures of the product you've been reviewing para mas makita yung effect ng kulay.. hihihi... followed you, hope you follow back, and be a new friend! :)

    much love, nicole
    www.axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole!:) I got this beauty loot early January this year because I am one of the winners of their Facebook contest!:) But I did get the beauty loot bag from Mellow 947 Girltalk too, different prize though!:)Thanks for the tip!:) That's what I did on my review about WNW's Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Petal Pusher. I'm just bad when it comes to taking photos of the product! HAHA!:) Followed you back!:) XOXO

      Delete
  3. oh sheeee! hahaha i commented in the wrong post. this was supposed to be for the one wherein you won on the girltalk mellow 94.7 hahaha sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)