Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wet n' Wild Megalast Nail Color Product Review

Last December, I joined a contest on Facebook and it is hosted by Wet n' Wild Philippines. Yes! I won!:) I got Wet n' Wild products as my prize and one of these is the Megalast Nail Color in Caught Red Handed shade- 214C. I am so happy and feeling lucky because I love painting my nails RED!:)

I just want to make a quick review about this product. Please bear with me loves, it is my first time to do a product review. Hehe. Anyway, let's get started!:)



I personally love how cute the packaging is. It has a wider brush which can help you save time brushing on your nails. When you apply it on your nails, it is not thick and glides on smoothly. In my case I do 3 coats because I want it to look more opaque and darker. But I guess 2 coats will just be fine. What I love about this nail polish is that it dries so quick! Even for 3 coats! This nail polish is perfect for those girls who are always on the go. YAY to that! With regards on how many days before it chipped, I can't really tell since I do some household chores daily. But in my case, my nail polish lasted for a bout 3days before I saw some chipping. Mostly on the tip of the nails. I don't put top coat on my nails here. Still looks shiny even without right? I think putting a great top coat will definitely make it last for 5 days without chipping. (for those who are not doing any household works, I guess!hehe.. ) For me, this product is worth buying. I love it!:)

Wet n' Wild Megalast Nail Color is available at selected SM Department stores for the price of 199PhP. For the list of their store branches, please visit Wet n' Wild Philippines Facebook Page to inquire.

PS. Thank you Wet n' Wild for giving me such a great prize!:)


Love lots,
Mitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some love!:)