Sunday, September 23, 2012

REVIEW: Models Own Powder Blush in Cheeky PInk

 Finally! I'm now doing one of the items on my "To Blog List" haha! Anyhoo, here's what I have to say about Models Own Powder Blush in Cheeky Pink. Oh! I got this from Make Up Hub By Naturele Collezione on sale!:) I think the original price is 350, got it at 300Php. :) If you want to check my haul post about this and some other items, please click here. Ok, enough with the kwentos, here's my review:



Models Own is a UK cosmetic brand which is now popular in the country especially online!:) Cheeky Pink is a nice barbie pink color with a bit of shimmer. I know there are lots of girls who doesn't want their blush to be shimmery, just like me. But no need to worry about it, the shimmer is not that obvious. Promise!:) What I really love about this product is the packaging. It reminds of one of my The Body Shop blush. Same packaging! The packaging is made of thick plastic which is really sleek and sturdy! I really like how simple the packaging is but it's girly! The color is very pigmented, you just need to take note that after getting a product from the pan, tap it. You will surely get a lot of the product than what you need!:) If you want some pinky cheeks on a not so ordinary day. This would be great! The fact that it only cost 300-350PHP! Not bad at all!:) Lasting power? Based on my experience, it fades a little after 3-4 hours. When it's really hot, after 2 hours it fades. I guess it depends on the weather and skin type. I have an oily combination skin. But it works good on me.  

Overall, the product is good. It really gives a pink touch on the cheeks!:) I can recommend this product to those girls who are into pink cheeks and does not mind retouching after 3 or 4 hours, this is perfect for you!:)

Btw, here's a picture of me wearing this blush!:)
HAHA!! I forgot to apply some lipstick!:p
Now ko lang na-notice! Kalurks!

What do you think of this blush? Will you give it a try?

It's already 1:27am on my clock! I want to do another product review but my eyes are now giving up! Hehe.. I'll do it tomorrow!(I mean later!:p)
It's Sunday already!:) Don't forget to go to chruch!
Keep safe and God Bless!:)

Love Lots,
Mitchie


2 comments:

  1. It's a really rosy pink colour which I would wear! It looks good on you by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Drop some love!:)